Dreams With Meanings

Do you ever wake up and think about the dream you’ve had and had tried to explain it thinking it had a meaning? This blog is here to explain all that and why it happens. If you have ever done this, there’s no reason to think you’re weird. It happens to all of us atleast once. While you may believe that some of your dreams have meaning, they don’t. But at the same time they do. Just not like you think they would.

naive art paintings Modern People Sculpture Design Artworks City England WatercolorFlowers Houses Portrait Naif Artists Woman Pattern Mixed MediaCreative Commons License Iloveart Iloveart via Compfight

Obviously, if someone is crying, that means they’re sad, right? Well, that’s basically what a dream means. If someone in your dream is smiling or laughing, that means that there is something good happening for them.  But from the information that I have gathered, dreams don’t really mean anything in particular such as you are going to die in 3 days because of a car crash or anything. Here is a link to another blog on that has other information that I may have failed to mention:

Dream Blog

Dream Moods

Now, I skimmed through that blog a little and had stumbled across some other information that I found quite interesting. So, apparently, dreams can mean something. Dreams can actually point or hint towards something that we fail to realize. But it cannot predict the future. I found this very interesting. I had a lot of fun writing this. I hope you enjoyed!